Our Online Strategy framework focuses heavily on data analysis and connecting with customers. By focusing on these two areas we can be sure that the outcome is the best for the customer and the best for your business. Our Online Strategy Methodology page talks more about our methodology in this area.
Below are some typical applications of our Online Strategy Framework. Instead of guessing the answers to the below questions, we can use data analysis and customer communication to find the right answer.
- A company looking to build a new website but not what features to include
- A company is trying to determine which keywords they should optimise for in their SEO campaign
- Which areas of our Adwords campaign are working well, and which are draining budget
- Is Adwords or email marketing more efficient for our business
- We have just had a big dropoff in sales in the website.. can you tell us why
- Should we build a new website or can we make modifications to this one to improve performance
Please get in contact with us if you have any burning questions about your website’s performance similar to those above, or totally different. Data analysis and strategic thinking is the key to success online. Click here to get in touch.